More and more research showcases the benefits of a consistent meditation practice.
Here are just a few documented benefits:
- Improved Health – when our stress levels are reduced we begin to develop the clarity to make lifestyle choices that benefit our overall health on our quest to living as a well-being. This includes our diet choices, exercise and sleeping habits
- Mind and body detox
- Reduced stress and anxiety by helping to deactivate our reaction to stress
- Harmonious relationships and ability to connect with ourselves and others
- Improved concentration
- Being present and living in the now
- Increased self-awareness - meditation allows us to reconnect, surrender, and it elevates us to a higher state of consciousness so we can love.
- Fills us with energy (Prana)
- It makes us happy!
What is Meditation?
Meditation is widely talked about these days and rightfully so, we are all so caught up in our busy-ness we often forget to take the time to stop and breathe.
The fact that we are time poor makes it even more imperative that we take the time to look after ourselves and mentally switch off, even if just for a few moments to recharge, reset and relish in silence.
Meditation allows us to do just that – it’s the space where you can just BE … free from external distractions, stress, worry, doubt …. where an intuitive journey inward takes over.
Meditation practice allows YOU to connect with YOURSELF on a deeper level so you can experience all the transformational benefits for your health.
The best way to understand the power of meditation and reap its benefits is to experience it for yourself!
Book Now for a 1:1 Personalised or Group session to develop the skill of connecting with and listening to your inner wisdom and inner self.
Group Meditation Sessions:
Group meditation can be a great way to broaden your sense of self and connect synchronistically with like-minded individuals. Weekly classes give you the tools to develop a consistent meditation practice and help put your daily struggles in perspective. They also allow for you to receive the support you need to keep your meditation practice alive.
Spaces are limited, maximum 10 spaces per class. Secure your spot by booking here.
“If you peel back the layers in your life – the frenzy, the noise – stillness is waiting. That stillness is you.” Oprah